Friday, April 20, 2012

Have A Romantic Weekend (special one for us!)


Guess what's tomorrow? It's Balazs' and my 10th anniversary! So, that is why I'm signing out a day earlier. Today, while we took the morning stroll with our dogs we both suddenly realized that we are entering the double digit numbers, eek! The best part of it all is that I can take those walks for the next many years with my best friend for life (and he makes a hell of a shrimp pasta as well). A keeper for sure! Loves, have a fantastic next three days and I'll see you Monday morning. xo

As always here are a few fun links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Nine years ago.

Hug machine - love!

Incredible photographs of very young gymnasts from Shanghai.

The brain on Love.

Dear me: A Letter to My 16-Year-Old Self.

Top to bottom:)

Awesome picnic baskets that you can make yourself.

Advice to writers.

Should I check my email?

Umbrella that makes rainy days even more fun.

Fancy your own terrarium?

That dress.

Brilliant handmade type.

Ruby lips and pale pink wedding dress - beautiful!

Ten great marathon training tips!

Oh boy, banana bread crepe cake (with butterscotch).

And here are a few scrumptious looking takes on asparagus (Since it's in season and all):
* with
buckwheat and spelt crêpes.
* avocado & asparagus tartine.
* with goat cheese, lemon - pasta.
* asparagus pizza.
* gluten-free quiche.

P.S: And this little fella.

(Photos by Dani Padgett via Note to Self and Paul Scott Thomas)

0 Comments: