Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Master Suite Inspired By Nature

Hello Everyone!
Whew! I didn't mean to be gone so long from posting but sometimes before
we know it we blink and another week has passed us by. Room by room I am
sharing our newly painted and decorated spaces. Next up is the master suite.
It was painted a soft cream called Bone Folder by Martha Stewart at Home Depot.
I like this neutral color and used it in many other rooms including the kitchen cabinets.
I have kept the same bedding made by Thomasville for no other reason other than I still
love it after eight years. It goes well with the dark wood bedroom set from Haverty's and
since that is fairly new it's staying. It's also the most favorite furniture I have ever owned. 
I bought the nature inspired canvas artwork at Target and I was hooked. From that day
on I knew I had my starting point. I added new flower pillows, bird and rose canisters,
drapes, area rug and the room was complete. An accent color was introduced that I never
thought I would ever decorate with...rose pink. Never say never. Join me for a tour. Enjoy!















The adjoining master bath was painted the same and again rose pink is an accent color.
The ceramic accessories are from Kirklands along with the bench. The rug is Home Goods,
steel blue drapes are from Bed, Bath & Beyond, the rectangular lamp is Marshalls. The hand
painted ballerina art was a special gift from my sister Monica. She is supposed to be "me"...:)
Thank you for coming by! 
Let me know that you were here. It's always a pleasure to read a comment from you.


0 Comments: