Monday, April 30, 2012

Mr Chestnut's New Room

Hello Everyone!
How was your weekend? Ours went very well with lovely spring weather.
I'm continuing with our home tour room by room and today I'm sharing our big ole' kitty's room. Mr Chestnut will be turning nine in October and yes he is our fur child with his very own space to call his own. He loves it! This was the former home office and we relocated it downstairs into the unused formal living room. With new aqua blue paint the space has been transformed into a kitty sanctuary / work out room. Join me for a tour!
 After!
New aqua paint called Tidewater by Martha Stewart. Blue is Chestnut's favorite color.
He told me this long ago...:)  
Here is the room as it was before. The home office is now located downstairs.
The bookcase and wall collage. 
 C for Chestnut, M for me, A for my hubby and the large M for Miller.
 A place to read and relax.
Chestnut sleeps here and uses the scratch pad. He's too funny.
A wall collage of Marine Corps Ball photos. 
The closet full of cat food, toys, travel carrier and of course his clothes. Ha!
Mr Chestnut says thanks for checking out his new room.
Happy week!

0 Comments: