Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Saddest Easter Egg Hunt Ever

Poor Toby is going through a major separation anxiety phase right now (well, he kind of always is). So, on Easter Sunday, when Alex took Toby outside the church to start hunting for Easter eggs (while I stayed for the end of the service), Toby was not pleased. Alex snapped these sweet shots--oh, what a face! Those eyebrows kill me!!!

Luckily, Toby cheered up once I came out to join them. Funnily enough, he didn't really "get" the concept of the Easter egg hunt. Why would he put random eggs into a random basket? But then I told him to help me put the eggs "away," and he got really into it once he thought we were just cleaning up! :)

How was your weekend? xoxo

(Update: Thanks for your cute comments about Toby's shoes! They're green Adidas)

0 Comments: