Monday, April 23, 2012

When I grow up...

...I want to have Jane Birkin's sense of style, embody the undeniably tomboyish, yet super sassy 70's vibe and master the French-y fringe down to the T. Once I read that we all can wear a simple tee and jeans but only a few can really rock the look or even pull off carrying a wicker basket instead of a bag. J'adore! The best part: her style is so timeless and effortless, just looking at those photos makes me think that they could've been taken yesterday.

Loves, whose style do you adore? It can be someone famous or a friend, next door neighbour or even your mom. Do tell! xo

"My mother was right: When you've got nothing left, all you can do is get into silk underwear and start reading Proust." - Jane Birkin

P.S: Lizzie, put together the ultimate tomboyish Jane's look that I adore: the tee, the flare jeans and the legendary basket - swoon.
P.P.S: Also, another of Jane's outfits that I love.

(Quote and Photos via Tomboy Style, Fieldguided & Pinterest)

0 Comments: