Saturday, May 5, 2012

Have a beautiful weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? We're going to grill burgers on our friends' apartment building's roofdeck. I'm looking forward to eating potato chips (my biggest weakness) and drinking beers; crossing our fingers for clear skies! Hope you have a good one, and meanwhile, here are a few great posts from around the web...

A pretty song to kick off your weekend.

A hilarious tumblr written by a magazine editor.

Sweet baby announcement.

Isn't this a stunning candle display for a wedding?

Crikey, this lion would have given me a heart attack.

Toastbags for making easy grilled cheese.

World map onesie.

Cool way to eat an avocado.

This temporary tattoo made me smile.

Baby owls! So flipping cute.

Embroidered book covers.

Thanks to Oprah.com for including me in this book club article!

(Photo of Paul Newman from Getty)

0 Comments: