Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Apple Puff Pancake

Hello Everyone!
It's time for Tasty Tuesday!
Pay her a visit to view more recipes.
In a recent post I showed you the
Farm Chicks recipe book I ordered from Amazon.com.
It wasn't long before we tried a recipe.
Here is the recipe for an apple puff pancake.
It is delicious. We will make this again soon.

Here is a photo of the finished
pancake as shown in the book.
Ours isn't quite this perfect looking.
Here is what you will need for it.
Shake the milk, eggs, salt and flour very well.
We used our lock & lock shacker from QVC.
Slice the apples thin.
Melt the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Can you smell it yet? Mmmm...:)
Stir well after melting.
Arrange the apple slices.
Top with the liquid ingredients.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. It really PUFFS up!
Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Drizzle with maple syrup.
Slice a piece and enjoy!
Here's my plate. Yes, I had seconds.
We also served scrambled eggs topped
with shredded cheddar cheese, sliced fruit
grape juice and vanilla coffee. Yummy!
It's perfect for a big Sunday brunch.
It's still quite warm outside and I was ready for
lemonade. I found this one on AllRecipes.com.
It's very tart and refreshing.
I put the ice in a blender and used bottled lemon juice.
It came out good but you can squeeze your own.
The self stir pitcher is from The Pampered Chef.

Have a great week!

0 Comments: