Well, I can't say that I'm up on the trends. At all. Because sometimes when I go to write a blogpost about a trend or something I think is really great, and I'm googling images, I come accross a post on the very subject I was planning on writing about... and quite often it's over a year old. That makes me feel behind. So, I know there are probably a million posts out there about lucite coffee tables, and maybe I didn't even get the memo and the trend is over, but I write posts as much for me as for you. And for now I'm going to indulge myself & hope you'll join me.
I just bought the lucite coffee table above from cb2 and can't wait for it to arrive!!! (The "Peakaboo Clear Coffee Table") I had originally planned on keeping the old toolbox -below- we had for a while... Then Christian fell off the sofa and whacked his head on the corner of it and I started to consider some softer options. (I'm usually not this much of a wimp, but since the dog bite accident I find myself being a bit more paranoid.) I was also looking to go for something a bit more modern juxtaposed against the traditional sofa, let's be honest.


Loving this room below (found at decorpad) & I think the lucite is just a perfect surprise in the middle of the room. 





0 Comments:
Post a Comment