A great passion of mine is TEA. I love tea: black, green, white and in any moment of the day! With a good cupa in my hand I instantly feel relaxed and serene (even now that I'm writting I'm sipping tea!!!).
When I was in England I discovered CREAM TEA, and it was love at the first bite!!!! The English afternoon tea is a very treat: pastries, scones, clotted cream and jam. YUMMY! Well I've put on 3 kilos in eating cream teas while I was in Devon...without regrets! I would do exactly the same if I could come back and live there for a while!
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can still find old fashionable tea rooms and I've found these fotos I want to share with you:
The lucky winner gets to pick the design of her choice! That's amazing!!! So, hurry up and go to Dreamy Whites to discover how to win! Good luck! And have a nice week end!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment