Saturday, March 13, 2010

Colorful Wall Plates

Hello Everyone!
Thank you very much for all of your kind words
of support on my previous post. I do appreciate it.
I hope to post some new photos of myself soon!
I have been planning to add some plates to this
wall of our kitchen dinette and finally did last night.
I like the cheerful result. So many of you have them
hung like this and I was inspired. I'm officially hooked.
Take a look and see what you think.
The buffet and lamps are from Kirklands.
I removed the sconces and added the plates.
I love balance!
In fact I get a little too obsessed with it.
The red flower plates are from Pier 1 and
the green cabbage plates are from Ross.
Or are they lettuce? Does anyone know?
Red, green and gold colors are my favorites.
Here's a closer view.
I used what they had at Pier 1 to hang them.
It's a plate hook of some sort. They show a
little bit so I just ordered the invisible disks.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: