Monday, April 19, 2010

Lead Me To Your Door

Welcome Friends!
Does your home say welcome or come on in?
Curb appeal is very important to make your
home stand out. Try adding a path, flags, trees
and flowers to give your home some pizazz.
Join me and I'll show you our front exterior.
This round red path leads the eye to the entry.
We added it in a curved design for interest.
The recycled rubber pavers are found at Lowes.
Don't forget accent lighting placed around your yard.
This highlights special trees and dark corners.
A vibrant mix of flowers is always nice to see.
~Ah! We finally painted our porch rails again.
Fresh paint shows you care about your home.
An "M" mat, topiaries and door basket for interest.
I added the metal wall art last year as well.
The twist topiaries are from Home Decorators online.
Dress it all up for your guests!
A japanese maple tree is good luck.
Personalized garden flags are a fun touch of whimsy.
I purchased ours at a local store that has now moved
from here but I have seen them at Kirklands as well.
A close up of the colorful flowers.
They make me happy when I see them!
Add a rocker to invite guests to sit and stay for a chat.
Would your like sweet tea or lemonade?
I think I'm going to add an outdoor rug here.
This is my first succulent plant to care for.
Do you know anything about them?
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: