Hi to all readers - I am going to start collecting your emails to go private. Email me at chuckstar454@hotmail.com and let me know you would like to follow along. By making it private, I won't have to audit my thoughts and can post pictures without worrying that I've offended anyone or hurt my adoption. Not positive when private day will be but hoping it's sooner rather than later.
P.S. in your email please let me know who you are and if we have connected through a comment or your blog. I will need to have "talked" with you over time or commented on your blog... going private isn't really private if I don't know who I'm adding. Hope that makes sense. For anyone who has followed but that I've never "met" I will make it public after I am home and everyone can catch up.
Thanks!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Private time
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment