Today is April 22... tomorrow it will be 4 months since I left to meet my son. Updated documents have been with the judge for over a week now and still no news. I was told that maybe I'd hear by the end of last week (came and went) then that I'd hear early this week (came and went) now... I just hope for news. The estimate from the facilitator that pre trial could be April 30th is looking like a fantasy - I just would like some reality - some real news - I want a date.
It's getting embarassing going into clinics that have bid me good luck and farewell... repeatedly... month after month... yet here I still am. It's getting harder to grin and bear it and keep hoping for news. I just want to get on with it. The "what if" of not being there with him for his birthday are starting to creep in as a potential reality. Add in a little PMS and it's good times at Chez Stacey. Popcorn is a decent meal right???
Friday, April 23, 2010
Hatin' the wait
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment