Thursday, May 6, 2010

Those Special Touches

Hello Everyone!
I hope your week has been a happy one.
Thank you to all who entered my blue giveaway.
A total of 115 of your entered and the
random generator chose lucky #44.
Brittany at The Fogleman Family.
Congrats Brittany! I'll be in touch.
Join me for a tour of the special touches
throughout our home. They show you care.
A HOME sign makes us all feel comfortable.
A tray of glowing candles says welcome.
Another set of candles and a sugar cookie diffuser.
This smells good enough to eat.
A small lamp for the powder room sink.
I leave it lit all the time.
A set of hanging plates with sweet words.
They make me smile everytime I read them.
A grouping of my favorite pillows and the glow of a lamp.
Have you added special touches to your home?
Please join Richella at Imparting Grace for
her newest party celebrating this lovely idea.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: