Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Cheer

Hello Everyone!
How about a little summer time cheer?
When I think of red and yellow it always makes me smile.
I spotted this floral at Kirklands and thought of summer days.
Today was glorious and bright and it made me happy.
I hope you are too!
I used my vibrant red dishes from Marshalls.
I found the hummingbird dessert plates at Marshalls too.
A view from above.
The rings, napkins and placemats are all from Ross.
A view fom the kitchen looking into the eating nook.
Who says you can't use your Christmas goblets in the summer?
I did. They are from the Princess House catalog.
Time to announce the winner of my $50 gift card giveaway.
There were 104 of you that entered. Thank you!
I doubled that number to 208 and ran the number generator.
The winner is Karen at Gott Joy! #31
Congrats Karen! I will be in touch.
Have a fantastic week!

0 Comments: