Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't forget about Tuesday Morning

I often do and when I remember I am always surprised by some of the stuff I can find there. Like these...

tuesday-morning

#1: Bashian Essex Ivory Chocolate Rug - $149 for a 5' x 7'6" and free shipping!

#2: Sweater Knit Bird Throw - $29.99
Would look really darling in a little girl's room (or my room for that matter!)

#3: Laguiole Select Multicolor 6 Piece Steak Knife Set - $59.99
I never tire of these colorful and classic French knives

#4: Safavieh Amanda Chair - $239.99
100% linen upholstery, beechwood frame and silver nailhead trim AND free shipping? What's not to love?!

#5: Animal Planet World of Spiders Sheet Set - $8.99
For the arachnid loving little boy in your life

#6: Tadpoles Blue Polka Dot Coral Fleece Moses Basket Set - $49.99
A classic Moses basket done in cute and cozy polka dot fleece.

The store can be great too but definitely a little hit or miss. Do you have any favorite finds from Tuesday Morning?

0 Comments: