Saturday, September 24, 2011

Have a delicious weekend.

My lovelies, today really IS the first day of fall! This weekend, I'm really excited: I'm going to the two-day Blogshop workshop with a bunch of amazing ladies to learn Photoshop. (Berlin, Paris, Boston and New York have classes coming up, if you're interested.) And next week I'll be sharing my guide to New York City. What are your plans for the weekend? Here are a few great posts from around the web...

This cuddle mattress made me laugh.

Shatterproof wine glasses! (Good gift for new parents:)

Painting with plants.

Sexy pencil skirts.

50 fall foliage photos.

Amazing street art.

Found: The perfect fall sweater.

This new book looks romantic.

What lovely packaging for cider.

Sweetest baby books.

Who wants cinnamon brownies?!

We're going to this Harvest Fest next week, if anyone wants to come!

Dancing with the Hovey sisters. :)

Here's a video of Blogshop, doesn't it look fun?

(Top photo by Desserts for Breakfast)

0 Comments: