Saturday, September 24, 2011

Have a magnifique weekend!


Sweets, what are you up to this weekend? Can you believe that autumn is officialy here? Tonight, I'm putting on a little black dress with a bit of lipstick as we're off to a fancy birthday party. I can't wait to spend the evening sipping red wine, eating French pâté and listening to Édith Piaf. (I wish I could wear this pale pink piece). Have a wonderful first weekend on autumn and here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

This girl is so super cute. (and I love her bike).

Slippers are IN this season.

Incog-neat-o - perfect for Halloween.

Super sweet wedding dress and the most adorable head wreath.

50 strange buildings around the world!

Giggle - I love Joey.

Two awesome home projects: a cabinet door coat rack and a funky door.

The funniest tote bag, ever!

Totally scrumptious :)

Adorable dogs in Paris. They are chilling.

My dream bathroom.(Check out the towel holder).

Such a stylish home. The colours are so crispy fresh.

The Elisabeth Michael shop has some huge sales right now!

Those photographs are stunning.

Vintage summer.

Fancy a super chic tunic for autumn? Don't miss our EmersonMade GIVEAWAY!

And here are two of my Honest Cooking articles you might have missed:
* Movie night bread spreads
* Have a coffee break in Italy

Darlings, see you Monday morning. Love! xo

(Photo of a stunning Parisian by The Sartorialist)

0 Comments: