Monday, September 26, 2011

Polaroid time!

I have never been such a big fan of digital photography, because I simply think you can very easily lose them, and I also love to hold old, good pictures in my hands. Well, of course you can print photos out, but I think it's still not the same.

So that is why I bought this! It's an Polaroid SX-70 Camera Presto, which is pretty rare nowadays, and I am so glad that I found it for a very reasonable price. 





There are still some things missing like the bag for it, if I want to carry it around with me, and the flash. Both things would look like this: 

   

I really wish to have those two things too, but they are pretty expensive, since it counts at something like oldtimers in the camera world, but well, one after the another.

What I also realized is that the camera films are pretty expensive. When you consider of 8 shots costing 21€, then you'll shoot the pictures very carefully. But I'm so happy to have this camera soon! There also will be a section here on my blog, only filled with the polaroids. :) Stay tuned until then!

Oh, and if you are wondering, I bought this on etsy.com. Have a nice day!


Aleksandra.

0 Comments: