Friday, September 2, 2011

Restoration Hardware really should put me on the payroll

Look familiar?  While perusing the latest Restoration Hardware Baby & Child catalog, I came across this newest offering - Vintage Prop Plane Art. 


Don't worry - I don't ACTUALLY believe that the buyers are Restoration Hardware are reading MY blog for ideas to rip off.  BUT! Lest anyone say I don't have my finger on the pulse of what looks great in a child's room!  I've had my own vintage bomber plane prints available in my Etsy shop since May.






Dare I say, I like my prints better? :)  I'm only slightly biased of course.  Not to mention Restoration is selling their prints for $69 EACH!! EACH PEOPLE!!! Versus $15 per print for my planes.  Granted, their prints come with a frame but, frankly, those don't look like $54 frames to me.  Just sayin'...

0 Comments: