Saturday, October 15, 2011

Have a Magical Weekend!


My Darlings, what are your plans for this weekend? Did you get cracking on pumpkins, apple pies and Halloween stuff already? On Sunday we are spending the day with Balazs's dad. He always has something fun up his sleeve, so I'm super excited! Besides that, tonight I'm planning a long-hot-bubble-bath with a glass of wine and a book:) How about you? Sweets, have a cozy and delicious next two days. Blowing you a big smooch and as always here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

That's one awesome pool.

Natalia Vodianova is one adorable mama!

Oh boy! I love tights.

Mr. Button - sweet:)

There is nothing better than a slice of apple and honey challah on Friday night.

I can't get enough of this tune.

Three takes on a secret elopement at city hall. (The second one is my favourite).

I heart doodle.

Neat pants.

Awesome Halloween costumes!

Adorable.

How scrumptious are those autumn s'mores?

Paris, all in red and black:)

Seven super adorable baby shower themes. (Got Milk? - my favourite!).

Love!!

Need ideas on how to celebrate Halloween? Check this out.

Fancy a snazzy necklace for those autumn dinner parties? Check out our GIVEAWAY!

See you Monday morning. Love! xo

P.S: Fancy a chit-chat? Join me on Twitter or exPress-o group on FB!

(Photo via A Well Traveled Woman)

0 Comments: