Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Etsy Christmas goodies.

Christmas and all its winter magic is definitely my favorite time of the year. I think I've said that already once, but I cannot repeat it enough.

Well, the 24th isn't that far away anymore, and it's slowly time to get the perfect outfit for that magical night. Although "my" Christmas is on 6th of January (I'm an orthodox Christian), I will be celebrating the 24th with a few friends of mine. And we gotta look stunning! 

I've been browsing all kinds of shopping sites, but in a way, I always end up on etsy. Anyway, here are some really pretty things I've found.



Honestly, I love them all! It is so hard to decide which one to buy, since they're all so beautiful! But I think I'll take the green or the white one with lace layer over it. But we'll see. I've also found bunch of other goodies...



Have a nice day!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: