Saturday, December 10, 2011

Have an awesome weekend


My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? I'm very excited about tonight as I'm going to spend it listening to Tony Bennett duets and reading the December's issue of Red magazine that my mom sent me all the way from England (with some delicious dairy milk treats for Balazs). Have a cozy winter weekend and here are a few great links for you to check out if you fancy:) Enjoy!

Speaking of dairy milk, watch this! (It's hilarious).

Does it come any better than that?

Twinkling tights.

Cookie butter, that is right.

Haha..You've got to love the Muppets.

Love.

Awesome list of 10 experiences to give.

I want to wear this outfit today!

Yes, please. (to all).

Planning a crisp winter camping trip?

Oh those cushions!

This bookshelf is simply the best.

Clock blanket.

How to keep your glow even during winter.

And here are three exPress-o posts you might have missed:
* Too cute to be true?
* Paris, 1962.
* Park your bike.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a chit-chat? Join me on Twitter or you can always catch me in the exPresso group or Pinterest.

(The adorable photo via 16 house)

0 Comments: