Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This and that.

Good evening friends!
How do you feel today? How did you spend Christmas? And did you get some nice presents?

Well, I have not much to say for this Christmas since, I've spent it in a calm atmosphere with a few friends, and it was very nice and cosy. Eventhough the orthodox Christmas that I celebrate isn't here yet, I got some presents! Aw, I was so surprised because I didn't expect anybody to get me anything! So sweet, right? :)

Oh, and maybe you have already noticed it, but I changed my layout! It's pretty "butterflyly"! :) I have spent most of the evening on it because I had some major problems with the butterfly jar which you can see on the right side of the page... But it worked in the end and I'm so so glad! Tell me if you like it! (I mean the whole layout, not only the jar. xD)


That would be it for now... I think. See you soon!

Love, Aleksandra.

Image borrowed from here.

0 Comments: