Thursday, January 19, 2012

Art for Boys! Trains

Today I am FINALLY launching my fourth installment in my Art for Boys series over on Etsy - TRAINS!!  I feel like I've been working on these forever (6 months to be exact!) but I'm really happy with how they turned out.  As with all my art, my goal is to create something that both kids AND parents will like.

There are 11 different illustrations in the series all inspired by vintage trains.  They are sized to fit into a standard 8"x10" frame.  I love the way they look paired with a very modern and clean frame like the IKEA Ribba.  Each train is available for individual purchase for $11 or in a set of 3, 4, 6 or 8.

 
 
I know lots of little boys who are totally crazy for trains so I hope these will bring just the right finishing touch to their rooms!

0 Comments: