Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Caveat Emptor Teva Living




Back in November, I shared with you my discovery of Teva Living - an online retailer with a truly amazing collection of Restoration Hardware lookalike pieces at much more affordable prices.

Since publishing, that post has received a steady stream of comments from Teva Living customers who are having a terrible time getting their orders fulfilled and reporting generally bad customer service.  Many have been waiting months (yes, months!) for their orders to arrive and seem so dismayed by the situation, they aren't confident they will ever receive their merchandise.   I decided to do this follow-up post to alert anyone who had learned of Teva Living from Honey + Fitz and hadn't been back to that original post and seen those comments. 

Like all the resources and product highlights I do on this blog, unless I state otherwise (and I will always do so), the opinions I'm sharing are my own and I am not paid to endorse any retailer or product.  I don't claim to know what's going on with this retailer, nor have I done my own independent research into this issue.  I'm just happy that my post has become a place for disappointed customers to connect with one another and hopefully find resolution. 

Sadly, maybe those prices were too good to be true after all...

0 Comments: