Monday, January 9, 2012

Psst, do you smooch in public?


Well, here is rather personal question but I simply must ask: do you smooch in public? Here is the thing, Balazs and I went for a movie last night with a few friends. After the movie we had an interesting conversation: being affectionate in public. I'm not much of a touchy-feely type but I adore an occasional smooch.  For some reason, I just simply like to keep those things more private I guess.

In essence my conclusion was that with years all our couple-friends became less and less affectionate in public but still affectionate in private (at least most of them). But the thing that really stuck with me was what my best friend said. She said that nowadays she finds her husband’s little glimpses across the table or room the most special and romantic because it’s their little time together without people noticing. I love that!

So, lovelies, how about you? Do you like smooching in public or are you a bit shy about it? Did that change over the years? How does your partner, husband, boyfriend feel about it all? Are you both on the same page? (As previously, if you don’t feel comfortable talking about it, you can always leave your comment anonymously)

P.S: Aww..goodbye kisses, Pennsylvania Station c.1944.
P.P.S: Also, baby and age part 1 and part two.

(Photos via That Kind of Woman)

0 Comments: