Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snazzy Collars: Thumbs up or down?


Do you like wearing pretty collars? To be honest I never really thought about the shape, size or even the colour of collars while buying shirts till Elise posted about them a few months ago. (Well maybe besides the ultra prim and loveable Peter Pan ones). Since that day, every time I browse through magazines or look at girls on the street I can't help sneaking a peek. Even though there are so many different styles nowadays, they all simply seem ultra feminine and ladylike to me. Here are a few of my favourite collar shapes and collar tips.

Lovelies, do you wear collars? Which ones do you love best? Do you wear collar tips? Would you? xo

P.S: If you fancy making your own, here are four awesome DIY collar ideas for you to check out.

(Photos via Carrie, wit + delight, The Glitter Guide, Pennyweight & The Startorialist)

0 Comments: