Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bit Of Sunshine




Back in kindergarten I had a bright yellow summer dress that my parents loved dressing me into. Unfortunately I wasn’t too keen on it or any dresses for that matter. I was more of a tomboy at that age but the one thing that stuck with me was when my mom endlessly used to tell me that yellow is my colour because it beautifully dresses up my olive complexion, deep brown eyes and dark hair. You probably guessed already that yellow has never been a huge part of my wardrobe even after my mom’s convincing but lately I've been seeing all those amazing pops of bright sunshine everywhere and I think, it's time to give it a second chance and maybe even get myself a cute little sundress this spring.

Lovelies, how do you feel about yellow pops? Would you wear any of the outfits above? What colour can’t you see yourself sporting? xo

P.S: Just spotted those yellow-ostrich flats and I love wearing my light-mustard-colour pants that look almost like those.
P.P.S: Stunning yellow eye makeup.

(Photos by/via That Kind of Woman, Carolines Mode, Clara Belle, The Studio Nouveau, The Sartorialist, Vanessa Jackman & Garance Doré)

0 Comments: