Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Custom String Art Plaques now in the Etsy shop!

I was so totally overwhelmed by the response to my string art tutorial!  A great big THANK YOU to all of you who Pinned, Facebooked and commented on my post.   I love when my nutty ideas actually come out as I envision them and I love even more when I've inspired others to try something they never would have considered.  That's always my goal with my DIY tutorial posts - to provide detailed instructions, resources and inspiration to get you creating things!

But I've come to accept that DIY projects just aren't for everyone.  I heard from quite a few of you who loved the idea of a string art piece but would much rather buy one than make one.

So for a limited time, I've decided to offer some custom string art plaques in my Etsy shop.  Unlike my dream piece that was done on cork (which would be crazy expensive to ship), the pieces in my Etsy shop are on wood plaques measuring 12.5" x 16.25".  Several different customization options are available including plaque color, string color and font.

Each piece sells for $149 + shipping.






0 Comments: