Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have a great weekend.

My darlings, what are you doing this weekend? My twin sister is coming to visit to celebrate our birthday. I already got cheap Champagne from Whole Foods, and I'm excited to chat with her and catch up and do nerdy sisterly things like pluck our eyebrows (we've already planned it:). Have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

Slam-dunk bathroom makeover.

Would you get married at home?

After getting sick last week, this card made me laugh out loud.

How to make your ankles sexy.

Alex wrote a fascinating article about defriending.

Striped doormat.

Funny tip about baby names.

Beautiful business cards.

Hidden in paint.

Toby has watched this video about 8,000 times.

Watchin' Downton Abbey.

(Photo from The Godfather)

0 Comments: