Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Asparagus Season



I've been patiently waiting for the asparagus season to begin and guess what, it's finally here! I love the crunchy texture of it and mixed with a bit of garlic butter, it can turn around even the gloomiest of days.

So, the other week, Leela came out with a spring sandwich recipe with asparagus and boiled eggs that I can't wait to try out. It also has a bit of French mustard (remember, we always say that everything tastes so much better with mustard?) and pickled onion. Doesn't that sound delicious and super easy? As my mom would say: a combination like that will put spring right back in your step! (Here is the full recipe).

Loves, do you like asparagus? What's your favourite take on this green veggie? (I’d love to try your favourite recipes). xo

P.P.S: And poached egg on a buttered toast with fresh herbs. Yum!

(Photos by Leela Cyd via The Kitchn)

0 Comments: