Friday, April 27, 2012

Have a dazzling weekend!


Darlings, my mom is in town for a few days so we are starting the weekend a dash earlier. Tonight we are off for a night boat tour under the city lights (and blankets if it gets coldish). Besides that I can't wait to have late night chats on the balcony, long walks on the island and we’re also planning to pop-by a few of her favourite places around here. I'll see you Monday morning but for now here are a few great links for you to check out if you are in a blog-hopping-mood. Enjoy! xo

If you've ever been in love...

Foxy.

She has one awesome top knot!

Happiness in a cup:)

Jackie & JFK.

I'm not too crazy about coconut but chocolate dipped rochers look scrumptious.

A few cool NYC places to take your mom on Mother's Day.

A snazzy mister.

Heartwarming.

Have you been to Lisbon?

That house.

I used this recipe for poached rhubarb the other day and it was delicious.

The dashing London!

I need to try making those dog treats for my puppies.

Jeans shorts two ways.

An afternoon picnic by the lake - dreamy!

Friendship bracelets.

Superfoods to boost your mood.

How to choose the right nail polish color.

And how about 4 exPress-o posts all about flowers that you might have missed?
* dip dye flower vases.
* Japanese flower garden.
* Parisian market.
* Flower classes.

(Photo of lilacs by Nicole Franzen)

0 Comments: