Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Vintage Additions to the Etsy Shop

I've added a bunch of recent vintage finds to my Etsy shop.  Some of these things I've been saving up for a while but just never got around to listing and/or have been debating keeping for myself.  But I'm finally coming to terms that I can't keep it all! 

I LOVE these adorable gilded cast iron birds.  They are so precious with their little crowns and have a great  metallic shine to them. Adorable finishing touch to any bookshelf.



This moose hook is perfect amounts quirky, glam and functional.  It's also gilded cast iron.


This collection of cast iron vintage bi-plane wall hangings were the original inspiration behind my Art for Boys: Bomber Planes art prints.  They are from 1975 and in such amazing condition.  I love the colors and the little pilots with scarves blowing in the wind!  So perfect for a little boy's room.

 

 

 


A great bronze vintage boat propeller.  It would be so great as a unique accessory on a bookshelf or on your coffee table.  


...or in a little man's nautical/pirate themed room like this one from the recent PB Kids catalog. 


Sweet little vintage brass rocking horse.  He's in perfect condition - not a tarnish spot on him!

 

Finally, just in time for Easter, this darling little vintage brass bunny. He's petite and cute as can be.

 

I have a few more things to list later in the week including some vintage tin toys.  Hope you find something you like!


0 Comments: