Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fresh Take On Spring Makeup


Must be the spring in the air because recently I find myself craving new makeup tricks (but as you all know by now I am totally hopeless in that department). Nothing drastic or unexpected, just want to perfect that fresh natural summer look - exactly the one Chelsa is wearing in that photo. For me, there is nothing sexier than healthy/glowing skin, rosy cheeks, bit of lipstick and long foxy lashes. I fell in love with that lipstick colour so much that I even got one for myself this morning - it's in satin light rosewood shade (different from my usual red but perfect with flowy dresses for summer days).

Lovelies, doesn’t she look beautiful? Do you use makeup daily or like me just a bit of lipstick or a blush? What’s your morning makeup routine? Any tips you’d like to share? xo

P.S: If you fancy trying this look here is what you need!
P.P.S: Also, here are a few tricks to avoid lipstick faux pas.

(Photo by Jamie Beck)

0 Comments: