Monday, May 7, 2012

Style Tweaks: Rolled-up Pants

A while ago someone gave me a great advice that totally helped me find my personal style: it’s not about how much you spend on the item, it’s more about how you make it yours. I’m the type of person who has to feel 100% comfy in the clothes I wear, otherwise I feel utterly miserable all day long. (You?) So, my thing is to keep it simple but add little twists here and there. One of them is the rolled up pants. I roll them up all the time! There is something rather adorable about showing your ankles and I love the relaxed feel of the look. The best part - they go with any type of shoes, from flats, sandals, loafers, wedges to even heels.


Lovelies, what's your little style tweak? Do you roll up your pants too? Are you a fan of the look or not so much? xo

P.S: Tomboy style and the snazzy shirt factor!

(Photos by/via Jak & Jil, The Streetstyle, From Paris to London, Garance Doré, The Sartorialist & Vanessa Jackman)

0 Comments: