Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring favorites!

Good morning friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful start into another week!

Well, I have actually never done this kind of things, but I thought it would be nice to present you my spring fashion favorites. Since recenty, I've fallen madly in love with ModCloth's vintage clothings. And you have to admit it, simply everything over there is simply amazing and breathtaking! Sometimes I truly wish I could be a billionaire, so I could buy all the stuff that my soul wishes for... Anyway, here's a lovely outift I've picked out, for a, let's say,  rainy spring day! :) I hope you will enjoy it!:)



Oh dear... I'm seriously crazy about that dress... It can be used for so many different occasions, and from, spring, over summer all the way to autumn... Love it!

And what are your favorite ModCloth things? I'd love to see them!

Happy Tuesday!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: