Monday, April 23, 2012

Grey Vienna and a glimpse of color.

Good evening everyone!

Ah, it has been a very, very grey and rainy Sunday here in Vienna, but that didn't stop me from going out and having some nice time. I have been accompanied by my little cousin Ida, but she didn't want me to upload here any pictures of her, so unfortunately you won't get to see her. Maybe some other time.

We took a five hours long walk through the old part of the city which I enjoy every time like it's the first one. I know every little corner, street, and almost every building that there is, since I spent so many hours exploring it. And for me, it's impossible to EVER get tired of it, because I always find something new, and special. It's just so easy to get lost in those small streets, to forget about everything... For me at least. It's like diving into another world...
















I must admit I felt really amazing in that fuchsia coat, while all other people were running around in their brown and black ones. I just felt like I've brighten up the day a little. Well, whatever. :D


Happy Sunday!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: