Saturday, April 21, 2012

Knock, knock, it's rain again.


Listen to the Rain by Evanescence on Grooveshark

Rain. For some people it is the most annoying thing in the entire world, it stops you from going out, from having happy, sunny days, and it makes everything grey and sad.

But for me.. ah, it's one of the most wonderful things in the world. Rain was there for me when nobody was. To gently touch my skin, hide tears from others, and simply keep all my thoughts a secret. I remeber taking long walks along the Danube, and simply listening to the drops falling into the deep, moving waters. And I still do it if I find time.

Today... Today, something is different. Actually, everything is different. It has changed. This little drops that are knocking on my windows while I'm writing this, are only iritating me. In a way. Because they bring back memories. Memories of all the wonderful moments, when nothing else mattered more than those hazel eyes, those soft hands on my cheeks and a warm voice to finally make me feel like I'm HOME. Like I found THAT place where I belong.

But in this very moment, my happiness is far far away from me. And I only can listen to the rain.

Aleksandra.

Image is courtesy of Ville Akseli Juurikkala.

0 Comments: